Most people want to start their business path in a different niche. Everyone needs an attractive website to grow their business in this digital world. Many of us choose WordPress to develop your site which is easy to handle. After that process, you need to create blogs based on the ongoing trend.
But you need to remember to do Search engine optimization on our blog pages. It’s one of the most effective ways to get traffic without spending much money. But do you think any plugin is available to make this process easy? Here we give the needed answer.
There are the best Seo plugins available for WordPress websites, that help to improve your ranking and traffic even for the SEO beginner.
9 Best SEO Plugins for WordPress Website
1. All in One SEO (AIOSEO)
All in One SEO is one of the best SEO plugins for WordPress sites. It is used by 3+ million professionals. It’s best for local small businesses to improve their ranking and site traffic. You can use this plugin to do the On-page SEO without knowing the technical jargon. The free version of the plugin has essential features, but the pro version gives you everything to optimize your site.
- TruSEO on-page analysis: this gives you a checklist to optimize your blogs. You can improve your title tag, meta descriptions, and everything for proper on-page SEO.
- SEO audit checklist: It analyses your overall website, detects errors, and gives actionable recommendations to boost your website traffic.
- Generate the WordPress XML sitemaps for all search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Other features are Schema makeup, tools to improve local SEO, control your content and thumbnail images for different social media, give suggestions for adding internal links, and WooCommerce SEO tools to optimize product pages and categories.
- Free version available
- The basic plan starts from $49.60 / year.
2. Yoast SEO
It is one of the most used best SEO plugins for WordPress websites. It offers a wide range of features to optimize your website to rank on the search engine. Approximately 3,00,000 professionals are actively using this to improve their websites. It is suitable for all types of businesses.
- Automatically create an XML site for your website
- To check the keyword density to improve your content quality
- You can create a specific meta description image for Facebook and Twitter.
- Other features like readability analysis, link support, faster load times and automatically add structured data.
Yoast SEO Pricing
- Free version available
- The premium version is $99 / Year.
3. Rank Math
Another friendly SEO plugin for WordPress websites is Rank Math. This plugin is used to optimize your site content for search engines and social media. 1.9 million professionals have used this. It is fitted for agency owners who manage lots of clients’ websites. It’s similar to AIOSEO and Yoast SEO but has some special features.
- You can optimize your content with unlimited focused keywords.
- This is the only plugin that uses AI to write your SEO content for your visitors and search engines.
- It has optimized your website for speed.
- It also offers the features of SEO-optimized breadcrumbs, 404-page monitoring, and resolving, gives suggestions on internal linking, generates XML sitemap, schema markup, Google search console, and Google Analytics integration.
Rank Math Pricing:
- Free version available
- The Pro version starts from $59 / Year.
All SEO beginners and experts are well known with Ahrefs which is a SEO tool. It also provides an SEO plugin for the WordPress website. It helps to improve our site’s SEO. 10,000+ professionals successfully using this plugin. It is suitable for Social media managers and PR professionals.
- Automated content audit and give actionable insights.
- Show the organic traffic and backlinks of a page in the WordPress admin
- Provide better-targeted keywords and recommendations on the content by the integration with GA and GSC
- Easily integrate with other SEO plugins.
- The Ahrefs plugin is free.
5. SEMrush SEO Writing Assistant
SEMrush is an SEO tool that is similar to Ahrefs. Its features help to get improve our website in SEO, PPC, social media, and content writing. SEMrush SEO writing assistant is also one of the best SEO plugin for WordPress websites.
This tool analyses and optimizes your content and gives hints on why your competitors are ranking. It’s very useful for SEO content creators.
- The Flesch-Kincaid score improves your content readability
- Give suggestions on semantically related keywords.
- Verify your content plagiarism
- It also integrates with AIOSEO for additional Keyphrases.
- SEMrush also provides a free version for use.
6. Monster Insights
The most important thing in SEO is to monitor your performance. Monster Insights is the SEO plugin for WordPress websites best to track your actual user behavior and website performance. Over 3 million professionals use this plugin to track their performance. Marketers who want to optimize their website for conversions can utilize this plugin.
- Many people face some difficulties while using Google Analytics. It helps to get the Google Analytics data on your WordPress dashboard and gives actionable insights.
- You can also track the metrics for e-commerce websites like where you are losing customers.
- See AIOSEO and Yoast SEO scores and how it’s impacting your site.
- You can also get insights based on category, custom events, focus keywords, User ID and author etc.
Monster Insights Pricing
- Free version available.
- The plus version starts from $99.50 / Year.
7. WP Meta SEO
If any new pages are created on the website, it needs to be optimized efficiently. WP Meta SEO is one of the best plugins for WordPress sites used to optimize all pages at one time instead of doing it on each page. There are 20000+ actively using this plugin to optimize their website.
It is an ideal plugin that can be suitable for the people who handle the website.
- In a single view, you can edit the whole website meta and image.
- Interaction with GSC gives you suggestions on keywords for effective keyword strategy and generates XML sitemaps automatically
- You can do content analysis and on-page SEO optimization.
- The redirect manager helps to fix the 404-page error.
Pricing of WP Meta SEO
- The free version is available for the users.
- The paid version starts from $49 / Year.
8. WP Rocket
Site speed is one of the ranking factors of Google which is very important for the user experience. So you need to check and improve your site speed. One of the best ways to improve your site speed is by using caches.
Website cache is website data stored in the browser and helps the browser to load the data very fast without creating a new request. WP Rocket is one of the caching plugins used to maximize website performance. More than 2,00,000 companies using this plugin on their WordPress website in 2023.
- Page caching makes your website load ultra fast
- Browser caching stores your website resources like JS, CSS, and images.
- GZIP Compression compresses your webpage and decreases the file size.
- In e-commerce optimization, it excludes sensitive pages.
- There is no free version available
- Product update and support for 1 website is $59 / Year.
If you want to redesign and optimize your site in bulk, SEOPress is the best fit for large websites that need to handle high traffic and more content. Successfully 2,50,000 sites were used worldwide. SEOPress’ paid version is more affordable than other premium SEO plugins for WordPress sites.
- You can see the Desktop and mobile Google versions and the versions of social media.
- Content analysis is used to optimize the content.
- It helps to set the title tags, meta descriptions, submit XML sitemaps, redirections, e-commerce integration, schema markup, etc.
- Free version available.
- The pro cost is $49 / year / unlimited sites
Wind-up on Best SEO Plugins for WordPress
Make your WordPress website the most user-friendly by using the best SEO plugins. Not only do these plugins make your traffic high, but the person who handles the website must have knowledge of SEO and recent industry trends. These plugins help to give the track data and actionable taken towards solving the issues.